This is an Owlet CROCHET PATTERN (PDF), NOT the finished toy.
Language: English (US-terms), French, Russian.
Materials and tools for crocheting:
- Yarn YarnArt Jeans: main color (grey #46) and contrast color (beige #05). Yarn consumption: 5g contrast, about 25g main.(You can use your favorite yarn and appropriate hook.)
- Black thread for eyes embroidery.
- Hook size 1.75 mm. (or 2 mm)
- Needle for sewing on details, scissors, thin needle for eyes embroidery.
- Polyester toy filling.
- Pink chalk, pastel or blush to tint cheeks.
Pattern details: PDF file of 9 pages with detailed instructions and photos.
Basic crochet skill required: magic ring, chain, slip stitch, single crochet, increase, decrease, change yarn color.
French translation Gaelle Gonzales | racoonims
This pattern and its contents are only for personal use, do not copy, edit, redistribute or sell this pattern. You are welcome to sell finished product with your own photos in small quantities.
There are no reviews yet.