Polar Quiet Book
USD 6.0 $
CROCHET PATTERN Polar Quiet Book (PDF), NOT the finished toy.
The finished Crochet Quiet Book is approximately 15 х 15 х 6 cm.
Language: English (US terminology), Russian
Watch the video to see all the details of a crocheted quiet book:
Materials and tools for crocheting:
- 4-ply yarn* (amounts are approximate):
- the main color (light blue) – 2 skeins (you may need 3)
- white – 1 skein (you may need 2)
- denim – 1/2 skein
- blue (can be replaced with denim) – 1/10
- skein gray – 1/2 skein
- yellow (can be replaced with black or light brown) – 1/15 skein,
- light brown 1/3 skein
- black – 1/10 skein.
However, yarn consumption can increase up to 1.5 times when crocheting with yarn over (YO) way. The weight of the finished book is 210 grams.
* I used YarnArt Jeans (55% cotton + 45% Acrylic), 174 yards (160m), 1.76 ounces (50 g): Colors: white 01, light blue 75, denim 68, blue 17, gray 49, yellow 84, light brown 87, black 28.
- Needle for sewing on details, scissors, thin needle for eyes embroidery, sewing pins, stitch markers (optional).
- Some black and pink (optional) thread for embroidery (I am using YarnArt Jeans yarn, dividing it into 4 threads).
- Hook size 2 and 3 mm.
- Optional: baking sleeve for rustling effect, magnets, and squeakers (You can place them inside animals).
Pattern details: PDF file of 40 pages with detailed instructions, over 150 photos, and 27 short supporting videos. ⠀
Basic crochet skills required: magic ring, chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, increase, decrease.
Gallery of finished toys: by the tag on Instagram #polarbookzenknit