Stacking toy Tiger and Lion
Please note: This is a CROCHET PATTERN (PDF), NOT the finished toy.
Language: English (US-terms), Russian
Stacking toy Tiger and Lion two crochet patterns. Stacking toy for baby and toddler.
The finished toy is approximately 21 cm. The height of the toy without the lower podium is 16 (19) cm. You can crochet two versions of the each toy: with or without a podium.
- 4-ply yarn* (amounts are approximate**):
main color (mustard colo for tiger or beige for lion) – 2 skeins
complementary color (brown) – 1\3 skein
white – 1\3 skein
gray or orange -1\2 skein (for podium, optional)
pink – 1\10 skein (for cap and collar, optional)
- Hook size 2 mm.
- Black and pink threads for eyes and blushes embroidery.
- Needle for sewing on details, scissors, thin needle for eyes embroidery.
- Polyester stuffing.
- Wooden stick for stuffing (you can use the back of a brush, pencil, or chopstick).
*I used YarnArt Jeans (55% cotton + 45% Acrylic), 174 yards (160m), 1.76 ounces (50 g): Colors: mustard (84), brown (40), white (01), gray (49 or 80), pink (83), orange (85).
Pattern details :
– PDF file of 31 pages with detailed instructions, a lot of photos, and short supporting videos
– Basic crochet skills required: magic ring, chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, increase, decrease, back loop only crochet, front loops only crochet, tapestry.
This pattern and its contents are only for personal use, do not copy, edit, redistribute or sell this pattern. You are welcome to sell a finished product with your own photos.
Gallery of finished toys: by tag on Instagram #tiger_zenknit
to share pictures and find inspiration
Instagram : zenknit_toys