Stacking toy Tiger and Lion
USD 6.0 $
Please note: This is a CROCHET PATTERN (PDF), NOT the finished toy.
Language: English (US-terms), Russian
Stacking toy Tiger and Lion crochet pattern. Stacking toy for baby and toddler.
– 4-ply yarn* (amounts are approximate**):
main color (mustard color or beige for lion) – 2 skeins
complementary color (brown) – 1\3 skein
white – 1\3 skein
gray or orange -1\2 skein (for podium, optional)
pink – 1\10 skein (for cap and collar, optional)
– Hook size 2 mm.
– Black and pink threads for eyes and blushes embroidery.
– Needle for sewing on details, scissors, thin needle for eyes embroidery.
– Polyester stuffing.
– Wooden stick for stuffing (you can use the back of brush, pencil, or chopstick).
*I used YarnArt Jeans (55% cotton + 45% Acrylic), 174 yards (160m), 1.76 ounces (50 g): Colors: mustard (84), brown (40), white (01), gray (49 or 80), pink (83), orange (85).
The finished toy is approximately 21 cm (without cap) and 24 cm (with cap). The height of the toy without the lower podium is 16 (19) cm.
You can crochet two versions of the toy: with or without a podium.
Pattern details :
– PDF file of 31 pages with detailed instructions, a lot of photos, and short supporting videos
– Basic crochet skill required: magic ring, chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, increase, decrease, back loop only crochet, front loops only crochet, tapestry.
This pattern and its contents are only for personal use, do not copy, edit, redistribute or sell this pattern. You are welcome to sell a finished product with your own photos.
Gallery of finished toys: by tag on Instagram #tiger_zenknit
to share pictures and find inspiration
Instagram : zenknit_toys